Data Disclosure and Limitations
In order to protect confidentiality, these reports display program-level data only under the following conditions:
- Single-year data will not be reported, only rolling five-year aggregates. For example, graduates of 2006-10 are reported with those of 2005-2006, 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09, and 2009-10.
- Cell-sizes of wage-reported graduates must be equal to 5 or greater with full-time wage equivalent (FTWE) reported wages and number of graduates must be equal to or greater than 10. The current definition of FTWE is $13,195/year which represents 52 weeks of employment at 35 hours per week at $7.25/hour.
- The program must have produced a minimum of ten graduates.
The wage data included in these reports represent only the following:
- Graduates successfully matched to the Unemployment Insurance Wage records.
- Graduates employed in the state. This excludes federal employees, including those within the Department of Defense.